Latest Unit Sold: #17-36 on 16-Nov-2020 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 29-11-2020: Book an Appointment to view Avenue South Residence Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price
- 18-10-2020 : Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 16-11-2020 : Latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 11-11-2020 : Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 16-10-2020 : Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020 : Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 18-09-2020 : Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020 : Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020 : New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020 : Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 29-07-2020 : Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 22-07-2020 : Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 16-07-2020 : Read Govt cuts private housing supply from confirmed land sale sites due to Covid-19 fallout
- 06-07-2020: You can now see the entire development with the newly released Avenue South Residence Video.
- 28-06-2020: Want to find out more on the masterplan in Greater Southern Waterfront? Read the Greater Southern Waterfront URA Masterplan 2019.
- 15-06-2020 : Full Project Details for Avenue South Residence have been updated!
- 11-05-2020 : Latest Balance Units Chart Updated !
- 24-04-2020 : Latest Balance Units Chart Updated !
- 17-04-2020 : Avenue South Residence 360° Showflat Virtual Tour is now available !
- 03-04-2020 : Latest Balance Units Chart Updated !
- 25-03-2020 : Latest Balance Units Chart Updated !
- 04-03-2020 : Latest Balance Units Chart Updated !
- 24-01-2020 : Read Singapore private home prices inch up 2.7% for 2019
- 16-01-2020 : Latest Balance Units Chart Updated !
- 18-12-2019: New Private Home Sales Rebounded In November
- 13-11-2019: Singapore Tops Region For Property Investment Prospects
- 13-11-2019: SRX: Condo Resale Prices Up 0.8% Last Month
- 26-10-2019: Strong Private Home Sales, Prices Point To Stabilising Property Market
- 16-10-2019: New Private Home Sales Hit A High In September
- 07-09-2019 : Official Launch of Avenue South Residence. Check out the Price List
- 30-08-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website
- 30-08-2019: Download and view the Avenue South Residence E-Brochure
- 30-08-2019: Avenue South Residence ShowFlat is opened for Public Preview
- 17-08-2019: New Floor Plan for Avenue South Residence is now available
- 10-08-2019: The Avenue South Residence Gallery have been updated. Check them out!
- 08-08-2019: Full Avenue South Residence E-Brochure is now available to be downloaded
- 27-07-2019: Updated Site Plan for Avenue South Residence released
- 27-07-2019: Full Project Details for Avenue South Residence have been updated!
- 26-07-2019: Avenue South Residence Location Map have been updated
Avenue South Residence is developed by United Venture Development (Silat) Pte Ltd, a joint venture of UOL, UIC, and Kheng Leong. The UOL group has always been successful in identifying upcoming land parcels which has exponentially raised its prices overtime, a repeated pattern of their strength and track records. One key element for the attractiveness of Avenue South Residence is definitely the low entry price. The developer was the sole bidder to the land plot, before the expansion of the Greater Southern Waterfront was announced. With a competitive land price, they have an edge to launch Avenue South Residence at a very attractive quantum and per square foot price. The CEO of UOL, Mr. Liam Wee Sin, has announced that 50% of the units in Avenue South Residence will be sold under the price range of $1.5 million.
Avenue South Residence is centrally located at Silat Avenue within close proximity to Raffles Place, Downtown Marina Bay, Harbour Front, Mapletree Business City and the upcoming Greater Southern Waterfront.
Avenue South Residence is well connected to various parts of Singapore via three expressways (AYE, CTE and MCE). The upcoming Cantonment and Keppel MRT stations, as well as the Outram MRT station are only minutes walk away. Avenue South Residence is easily accessible to nearby shopping malls such as Tiong Bahru Plaza, Vivo City and Raffles City, and Tiong Bahru Market and Chinatown Complex Food Centre are just a few minutes drive.
You will find more amenities nearby with the Avenue South Residence location map.
If you have yet to see the showroom of Avenue South Residence, make an appointment to see how the developer has carved up its spaces for the future residents and the community.
Kindly book an appointment here or call us at +65 61006189 before making your way down to view Avenue South Residence ShowFlat as we may be closed at certain days/time. Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Avenue South Residence are on a first come first serve basis.
Avenue South Residence is a newly launched property located at Silat Avenue. It has a land size of approximately 22,851 sqm and comprises of 1,074 apartments. Avenue South Residence comprises a twin tower of 56 storeys and five 4-storey blocks of apartments, shops and a childcare centre. The principle architect is ADDP Architects and the building construction is slated to be completed in 2Q 2023. Avenue South Residence has a conservation element which gives a strong heritage character and yet iconic and towering. At 200 metres Above Mean Sea Level (AMSL), the twin towers of Avenue South Residence are much higher than existing competitors. Pinnacle at Duxton is at 156 AMSL. Imagine the breathtaking views from the twin towers. Furthermore, the two blocks are side by side, which means that you will not face any neighbours within the development. Privacy is ensured.
The apartment offerings come in 3 different themes, namely the Heritage Collection, the Horizon Collection and the Peak Collection.
The Heritage Collection consists of five heritage buildings on the site. They have been restored to serve the dual purpose of a live and work space.
The Horizon Collection is located between the 4th and 35th storey. This collection caters to a life of sophistication befitting the visionaries.
The Peak Collection is comprised of premium apartments towering above the Sky Court on the 36th storey, thereby presenting an unobstructed view in the vicinity.
Avenue South Residence is situated at a golden location, within a mere 10 minutes stroll to three MRT Stations (upcoming Cantonment and Keppel MRT Stations, and the existing Outram MRT Station). Several shopping facilities and amenities can readily be found within the vicinity of Avenue South Residence.
Future Residents of Avenue South Residence Condo are also surrounded with several renowned schools such as CHIJ Kellock, Radin Mas Primary School, Gan Eng Seng Secondary and Duke NUS Graduate Medical School.
Furthermore, complementary shuttle bus services to the nearby MRT stations will be provided within a year from TOP. Complementary Fitness Classes and on-demand services (payable) such as Pet Services, Private Chef, Housekeeping and Interior Design will also be provided
During the official launch of Avenue South Residence on 7th September 2019, 276 out of the 300 units (more than 90%) released were successfully sold.
Book An Appointment to view Avenue South Residence ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Avenue South Residence Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.